Want to leverage social media? Not sure what Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and LinkedIn can do for your business?
Regardless of your business — food service, manufacturing, software development, legal services — your firm can benefit from a wider audience. And its not just your marketing that will reap the rewards, customer service, order fulfillment, and a host of functions can be augmented by leveraging social media.
Focus on your business and let us handle the messy work of building market buzz, bringing you new and engaged customers, and maintaining your social media presence.
What we offer
- Customized Social Media Marketing Plan
- Before one account is created or one page designed, you will know your target market, how they will be reached, and what deliverables to expect – all in a detailed, easy to read, document.
- Establishing your presence accross the most popular and highly traveled social networks
- Four Square
- Tie in all of these channels using a company blog. This will allow you to integrate content from each network, establish a consistent presence for your market, and a highly branded visitor experience.
- Create your own managed community to spread your message! Make announcements, measure customer feedback, or just tell your company’s story – all from your professionally designed blog.
- Executing and maintaining your Social Media Marketing Plan
- On a weekly basis you’ll receive a our Social Media Content Package. This will be filled with the tweets, posts, and other content that will populate your various social media outlets. Upon approval, we’ll handle distribution across the Internet!
- After performing the various tasks in the timeline and fashion described in your Social Media Marketing Plan, we will analyze trends in your data to objectively advise you on changes we feel can be for your firm’s goals.
To take advantage of our Social Media Marketing services, we charge an upfront fee of $750, with a monthly retainer of $600 to cover ongoing maintenance and analysis. We realize that our services do a have a real cost associated with them; however, we feel that our value surpasses what you will find elsewhere!